Saturday 24 May 2008

Official Shopping site in Japan from below site!

shopping site in Japan from below site!

*Official Queens Of Sounds Shopping Cart Site in Japan!

*site : www.queensofsounds.com
*Myspace :www.myspace.com/queensofsounds


*Shopping site :queensofsounds.shop-pro.jp/

*Finally, I had finished to make it, long time....Sorry it was convenience for age. I still would happy as well mail order. You can choose your way.
It's easy keep in touch from www.queensofsounds.com
I hope the site would help you to get them more easy.

Thank you so much for supporting lots.
For overseas site will be finished soon.
If you need it asap, I could send you detail.
I'm happy any question send me.

info@queensofsounds.com

Enjoy in your cordinate!

Lots of Love xxxxx

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1