Friday 30 May 2008

Sam from Late Of The Pier inteview at The Great Escape!

Sam from Late Of The Pier interview. cute hair style!



FLY TV Late Of The Pier @ Great Escape


*Sam eastgate from late Of The Pier
*My Space : www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

**My Friend Rie taught me some Video for Sam wear on QOS T has interview at The Great Escape!
It’s really super cool! Thank you so much!! He is always hot!
I heard theirs show was completely full in these show.
I keep making design for them!
Well, Sam wear the new change over 5 colour number T!
Potter used to wear on white 5 colour number T version!
It was inspired from LOTP songs!! Lots of thrilling sound change.
Sam looks change hair style! So cute!
Thank you at any time! Keep well!!
Lots of Love xxxxx





Potter  from Late Of The Pier  wear QOS new T at Brighton
*My Space : www.myspace.com/lateofthepier


*Another TV interview and Live

Highlights of Corsa Bandstand Steered by Sunday Best

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1