Monday 16 June 2008

Lord Auch ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Out debut signle "Grass Finger"

Lord Auch ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Liam from Lord Auch ♥

Si From Lord Auch ♥

Danny from Lord Auch ♥





*Lord Auch
*Danny Prescott - drums,Chorus, Si McCabe - voice,guitar,bass , Liam W - guitar, Bass,Chorus
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/lordauchuk

*My friends Mami and Eri recommend me them at first! And Mami took me out to see them one day. I hooked them and now as well “Televised Crimewave! Si and Danny and Dan and Tom from that’s my big favorite band “Televised Crimewave” used to be in the same band called Blackwire. It was amazing band but they made each more amzing band I think, I’m very happy to meet two great band now!
Lord Auch, That’s amazing sounds and cool sexy guys! I was gonna bleeding from my nose in front of them. It was so nervous to take theirs photo! It’s super Coooool! I’m very happy to appear them on here. I love theirs atmosphere and feeling! These photo are treasure! I kept the photo only me on desktop, actually.
Checked theirs video at St Leonard's Church Shoreditch. It’s also amazing. It’s very suite venue for them!
Thank you Mii for the video!
I really like Si and Liam changed to play guitar and bass and harmony chorus! Stunning! And I could see Danny little bit between them. It’s great spectacle. My favorite!
So,,They released debut single “Grass Finger” already. You should get it! I already get it, and I got signing. It was funny happening, Mami and me got the single and we are really shy and we couldn’t say to them “please signing the single”…and theirs friend asked them instead of us….anyway we are really nervous in front of sexy guys! Hahaha…
What I’m write here to be exciting!!Anyway, I can’t wait to see theirs show! Check them! I really wish to do something corraboration in future!
Thank you so much for Liam, Si and Danny!
Love xxxxxx

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1