Tuesday 8 July 2008

The Brights Japan Tour!!

David from The Brights in Japan!

The Brights David in Japan Show

Photo By
Rufus : Syuhei Ueda
rufus.petit.cc/
www.myspace.com/secondroyalrufus
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rufus-jp/sets/72157605711011956/

The Brights in Japan!- Hideki Kaji ,Hitoshi Arai?

*The Brights :
David Burgess - Vocals
James Prudence - Guitar
Mark Newton - Bass
David Slade - Drums

*Myspace : www.myspace.com/thebrights

*The Brights got back in UK now from Success Japan Tour. I received some many message from Japan “ The Brights was amazing and fun gig etc..” They told me “ It was so fan and many people wore my Stuff!” I’m so happy I heard about it!!
Drummer David told me before leaving in UK, “I’m scary in Japan!!” but was nothing scary. I got theirs amazing photo in Japan lots. Looks so nice!! Thank you so much for Rufus : Syuhei Ueda ,Kyoko, Yuri,Zappa,Shoko!! I really like they are in Temple! And I got them with Hideki’s photo. I miss all since last Queens Of Sounds Party in March! I’m happy they looks so happy happy smile! Also, theirs special song “Nature Got One Over Me” it’s not on EP on QOS compilation!! Please check it! About the EP details below.Please listen it!!

THE BRIGHTS
CHANDELIER SOULS EP
Relesed by Rimeout recordings
http://www.rimeout.com/catalog.html
1.LONDON BELONGS TO ME
2.NATURE GOT ONE OVER ME
3.IT TAKES TWO TO KNOW
4.SHE WHO KNOWS
5.CUL-DE-SAC CULTURE
6.TAKE ME EVERY WHICH WAY BUT HOME
7.GIRL IN A BRIC-A-BRAC SHOP (BONUS TRACK FOR JAPAN ONLY)

I wish they will back in Japan very soon and to you!

Hideki kaji will start his new party 20 July at Harajyuku Astro hall in Tokyo!
Check his my space!!
www.myspace.com/hidekikajiofficial

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1