Thursday 14 August 2008

Andy from Tin Can Telephone at Pure Groove

Andy from Tin Can Telephone

Andy from Tin Can Telephone & Potter from Late Of The Pier
Andy from Tin Can Telephone & Potter from Late Of The Pier

Tin Can Telephone #5 When its gets dark on the Compilation!!
www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001BJ9VY0

Late Of The Pier Debut album "Fantasy Black Channel" Now!

*Tin Can Telephone
www.myspace.com/tincantelephoneband
*Late Of The Pier
www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

*Pure Groove Records Shop
http://www.puregroove.co.uk/

*Tin can telephone' song in QOS compilation is popluar!His song is all sweet and lovley pop! I really want to see his show but he don't reday yet. Please ready!! Andy is working at Pure Groove, Late Of The Pier Played at there for theirs album.So,When I take picture of him, Potter was next,and I got a nice picture of them here but I got a new camera, I don't know it work well yet, so I did bulr....Sorry...Ill prictice!
The Tin Can blurb on Amazon in my translation is
It’s good that feeling like a Tropical resort indie beat!!

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1