Monday 11 August 2008

Late Of The Pier At Summer Sonic Japan 2008

Faley from  Late Of The Pier at Summer Sonic Japan 2008

Faley  from  Late Of The Pier at Summer Sonic Japan 2008

*Andrew Faley
*Bass From Late Of The Pier!


Faley & Ross from  Late Of The Pier at Summer Sonic Japan 2008

Late Of The Pier at Summer Sonic Japan 2008

*Late Of The Pier
*http://www.myspace.com/lateofthepier
*Photo from http://www.summersonic.com/08/gallery/index.html

Late of the Pier@ SUMMER SONIC 08 tokitokitokitokyo??!!

Video by yoshihirohayashi

*Thank you so much for lots of mail and message from Japan who watched Late Of The pier!!I really happy They were really really enjoy theirs show! Most people say Late Of The Pier was the Best Act in this summer sonic! I don't doubt it! I belived for age Most Japanese love them!! I'm very very happy, lovely Faley and Ross played with My T on big stage!That's picture is so cool,Faley!!Most my friends knows them from my site at first!And they went to play in japan now!!It's excite and amazing!!happy from LOTP!!I guess they will be back in Japan soon, if you watched MGMT then, don't miss on next time!!I heard lots of people lost to watch LOTP or MGMTthen! But If you watched LOTP, I guess you didn't regret for them! Yes, they are amazing!!
Thank you so much for person send me message and LOTP!!
Don't forget to be out theirs awesome album "Fantasy Black Channel" today!!

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1