Saturday 18 October 2008

Justin from Beggars at 100 Club

Justin from Beggars

Justin & Dan from Beggars

*Justin
*Guitar,Vocal,Key from Beggars
*Myspace : www.myspace.com/beggarsband

*I just introduced Beggars Video at last time, label hevenly party a month ago here. I was really impression them. They are really amazing very well and sweet,and playing A class session on the generation. I really like they’re covering a song Canadian folk singer/songwriter Leonard Cohen’s "The Future" which is very fit as thiers song.
( if you want listen original ---> http://www.myspace.com/leonardcohenthefuture)
The band’s debut album will be soon??.Can't wait!
Also,Justin wear on QOS Strip velours Jacket which is really moddy and fit him like his sounds.
and QOS New Hound's-tooth check hoody. both really comfortable fabric, my favorite!

Beggars "You and me" at 100 Club


Beggars - The Future - 100 Club London

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1