Saturday 10 January 2009

Late Of The Pier After Party -- hanging out with LOTP at cafe domiona Nagoya in Japan

Ross at Late Of the Pier after Party in Nagoya Japan
Ross from Late Of The pier

Rie at Late Of the Pier after  Party in Nagoya Japan
Organizer Rie!!

Audience at Late Of the Pier after Party in Nagoya Japan
Rie's Friends & Komu

Naomi at Late Of the Pier after Party in Nagoya Japan
Cam

Rie & Ross & Potter at Late Of the Pier after Party in Nagoya Japan
Rie & Ross & Potter

Ross & Faley at Late Of the Pier after Party in Nagoya Japan
Faley & Ross from Late Of The pier

Nice Photo & Text by ponyrock (http://www.flickr.com/photos/---ponyrock---/sets/72157612263120317/)
*I enjoyed LOTP's gig in Tokyo&Nagoya
awesome gigs with massive audiences and lots fun.
and this after party was also fun at nice venue.
thanks to LOTP,their staff,organizer,DJ's, bar staff and ppl i met there.i really enjoyed.hope LOTP will play in Japan again soon.

*Thank you so much! It looks so fun!! I heard it's big success night!Oh,,, I got so many Ross's photo, Yeah, I usual take lots of photo for Sam. Potter did a little bit upset me at last time,,,sorry.. This is time for Ross show time. I don't really take photo with him. So,I'm happy to see a nice Ross with QOS in here, Thank you so much,Ponyrock!!
Well,in japan gig must not take photo and Video,,,,I couldn't get these photo in this time,It's only after party!! But It's totally envy, I really wanted join in there!!

Faley,, make some party in London for QOS again!!

Thank you so much all smile make me happy!I wanna be your friend
Oh yeah,Love xxxxx

Next is Osaka!!

***** Faley at Somewhere gig ******

3165404327_9a7dd695a0_o
Faley's cool Photo, Thank you.
Photo : Anthony Smith (http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthonysmithphotography/)

*Late Of The Pier
www.myspace.com/lateofthepier

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1