Saturday 11 April 2009

The Brights at QOS Party Hoxton Bar and Kitchen

The Brights
The Brights--- Matt Humphries - Drums,David Burgess - Vocals,James Prudence - Guitar

David from The Brights
David

James from The Brights
James

*The Brights
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/thebrights

*I'm so sorry to be late update QOS amazing Party blog.
It was so amazing audience lots and busy and enjoy the party.Thank you so much for coming along in there. Happy to see you!
I was so hard day and lots of care for the nice time. I wanted to do update here for the happy time but I've been broken my health from the nervous. So sorry. I'm OK now.
Well, The brights played amazing acoustic set in this time as well. Because the bassist Mark has been to New York now.I hope they will play full set in next time. but theirs acoustic set is amazing.Thank you so much.Please watch the video!
unfortunately,I've spoken to ready Visual image with VJ Rhiz but the venue VJ did play to ignore us.Sorry it's not match our image.Shame.



The Party Photo : http://www.flickr.com/photos/queensofsounds/sets/72157616396885291/
Sorry not many in this time....

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1