Wednesday 15 April 2009

The Ruling Class at QOS Party Hoxton Bar and Kitchen

Jonathan From The Ruling Class
I ♥ Jonathan, lovley beret and the shot!!

Andrew From The Ruling Class
Andrew
He reluctantly wore the shirts, but he suite it and wear a dress well.

Anton From The Ruling Class
Anton
He is Swedish boy, we spoke about Swedish pop. I like Swedish band "Sugar Palm Fairy", he refused.....

Alfie From The Ruling Class
Alfie
He looks good for light colour. It's express good his cheerful character.


Alfie & Jonathan From The Ruling Class
Alfie & Jonathan

*The Ruling Class
*Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/therulingclassuk

*I planed The Party for Jonathan actually. He has left the band at once and come back lately.Now,I'm very happy he can sing at somewhere.I thought he must not to stop singing!! He is an amazing front.So,I was so shocking and sad day about it,,,,
Because I was influenced lots from him 90's sounds and old my favorite songs I remind from there and made me lots of fun.
When I heard he is back the band,I wanted to do something for him.
I wanted to tell his band to my friends,so,it was good way to Queens Of Sounds Party back. It was my small present,I did the best for the night! I might to be useless for them.
I hoped lots of people enjoy there!
I'm always happy to see them.
Keep going well I wish!!
Thank you so much for the night!


The Ruling Class "If you wonder...."



The Ruling Class "Maria Shine"

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1