Monday 13 July 2009

Tahiti 80 at QOS Party!!

Xavier Tahiti 80 at QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen
*Xavier
(It's new design short sleeve shirts, has black version!)

Mederic Tahiti 80 at QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen
*Mederic
Photo by Sayaka Takahashi

*Tahiti 80
*Myspace : www.myspace.com/tahiti80
*Web : www.tahiti80.com

*The most poplar modern french band in decade in Japan,Tahiti 80!!
They keep poplar in decade in Japan, Great!
I'm very happy we knows about 10 years from Paris.
I'm big fan of them since I met.Amazing voice and sounds!
I remember I met Xavier at first time in Paris, he told us about Tambourine studio recording in Sweden with a great producer Tore Johansson. And about The cardigans.
It was so impression!! I had very interesting most Swedish pop at then, of course french pop as well!
Well, They will play at Summer Sonic at Beach stage as the headline band on the first day in Tokyo(7 August),The second day in Osaka(8 August)!!
Summer Sonic Beach stage Jack Penate - Tahiti 80 are amazing a nicer Chillrin summer feeling! Don't miss them, amazing line-up!!
Also, Tahiti 80 will play as the full band set at duo MUSIC EXCHANGE on 6 August!!
Don't miss it as well!!
TAHITI 80 at duo MUSIC EXCHANGE on 6 August Ticket here!!
http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=14:P1=0106:P2=024676:P3=0007

Also,My friends mii tell me about Japan CM Shiseido ELIXIR SUPERIEUR at last year I've known now!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qktjTb5_eXU


Tahiti 80 - QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen

Tahiti 80 - QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen

Tahiti 80 "All around"- QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen


Tahiti 80 "Be my baby"- QOS Party on 28th June at Hoxton bar and Kitchen

Vj : Rhiz

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1