Thursday 19 November 2009

Alex Trimble from Two Door Cinema Club at The Lexington & British Anthems Live Show Japan

Alex Trimble from Two Door Cinema Club

*Alex Trimble
*Vocal and Guitar from Two Door Cinema Club
*Myspace : www.myspace.com/twodoorcinemaclub

*I really listened Two Door Cinema Club lately. When we got in the venue,Two Door Cinema Club played as a suport band for Cymbals Eat Guitars!I was so excited to see them. But It was only 2 songs,,,I missed most songs,,,sad.I knew them most 1 years but they lives in Northern Ireland,didn't often play in London.I was the first time to see them,finally.I really want to see them again soon! Alex's jacket was so lovely!!Below is my favorite songs!!








*Two Door Cinema club will play at BRITISH ANTHEMS LIVE SHOWS 2009 in Japan on 6 December.
OPEN 13:00 / START 14:00 ¥6,500yen(tax in/all standing+2drink charge)
INFO:Creativeman 03-3462-6969
ACTS:
THE VASELINES
PATRICK WOLF
JOHNNY FOREIGNER
JAMES YUILL
BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
THE TELEPHONES
THE ANSWERING MACHINE

Line Up is so amazing!!I really wanna go!!
Don't miss if you are in Tokyo!!


Martin from The Answering Machine
*Martin from The Answering Machine
*www.myspace.com/theansweringmachine

*The Answering Machine will play in there as well!! It was old photo for Queens Of Sounds!! Remind me!!
Thanks!!

Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1