Wednesday 29 September 2010

Queens Of Sounds Party "Kowalski" at HOXTON BAR AND KITCHEN.

Kowalski
Kowalski Member!!

Kowalski & theirs Stuff
Kowalski Member!! & a lovely stuff!

Kowalski

Paddy from Kowalski
A Drummer Paddy B!!

KOWALSKI
www.myspace.com/wearekowalski

Louis Price - Vocals,Guitar
Tom O'hara - Bass
Paddy Conn - Keybord
Paddy Baird - Drums

*KOWAKSKI from Bangor Northern Ireland for playing with Two Door Cinema Club for whole September UK tour , It was the first time headline show in London!
Recently, they are released Japanese EP "Take Care, Take Flight" EP from Rallye label!!http://www.rallye-label.com/?pid=22375342
In the first time, My QOS customer Megu from Japan recommend me Kowalski sounds.
I really liked the calm emotional sounds.
She was really kind and speak me about their's show for QOS Party with the band at the first time. And, we noticed they play with Two Door Cinema Club for whole September UK tour. I can't afford to invite them in London from Northern Ireland but they could come easy if they were travel in UK. So, we had started the plan for the party!It was really good at nice atmosphere. I want to do like the nice party in future!I hope they will get back in London soon!! Also, They will go to play in Japan!!
Thank you for my friends help this party and gave me nice advice from Aya Eejit
http://www.eejiteejit.com/

Kowalski "Take Care, Take Flight"



Kowalski "Get Back"


Queens Of Sounds Compilation Vol.1